The Housing Search Plan is a set plan, split into stages that will work to help you find housing! Use the housing search log to organize your housing search, track rental cost and amenities, record landlord information, and is a place where you can write down your appointment to go view the rental unit. Below is a document that you can download or print and fill out, or use it as a template to create your own housing search log.
Fill out the document:
1. Click the "download" icon, which looks like a sheet of paper with an upside-down arrow.
2. After the form is downloaded, click on the document to open.
3. A new window should open with the document.
4. Fill out the shaded areas and print or save the document.
5. Or click the "print" icon to fill out the form by hand.