There are a number of expenses to get you into a new home, such as application fees, leasing expenses, and security deposits. CMTO can help you with some of those costs. Follow the steps below to request help.
1. Make sure the home you picked is located in a CMTO Opportunity Neighborhood.
2. Visit the home to make sure the unit and community will be a good fit for your family. Check to make sure the monthly rent is affordable with your Housing Choice Voucher before you decide to apply.
3. Fill out the applications below with your information and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill out the document:
1. Click the "download" icon, which looks like a sheet of paper with an upside-down arrow.
2. After the form is downloaded, click on the document to open.
3. A new window should open with the document.
4. Fill out the shaded areas and print or save the document.
5. Or click the "print" icon to fill out the form by hand.